Think of us as your online Shopping concierge !

Saturday, January 5, 2008

RACHEL ZOE TO STAR IN REALITY TV SERIES.


Rachel Zoe TV
Hollywood's infamous stylist confirmed to star in Bravo reality show
Friday, January 04, 2008(NEW YORK) The inevitable has finally arrived: Rachel Zoe is getting her own reality show.The 36-year-old stylist to the stars has confirmed to Fashion Week Daily that she has signed a deal with Bravo to shoot a weekly one-hour show that will air either in early summer around June or in September during New York's Fashion Week. "It's not about exposing my clients or being invasive into their personal lives--unless they want to participate," Zoe said of the A-list celebrities she works with, which include Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, and Liv Tyler.
She added that it took her about a year of contemplation to agree to do the project. "It's about a comfort level," she said, admitting, "I [initially] didn't want to do a book, either; it took me two years to say yes to that."According to Zoe, the show, which is yet to be titled, starts shooting in the New Year for eight weeks. Zoe, who recently put her Hollywood Hills home on the market for close to $3 million, will be in New York for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, where she will profile designers and "cover" the week's worth of shows and parties.
But she's quick to emphasize that she's not doing the show to necessarily illustrate the glamorous life those who don't know her assume she leads. "It's dangerous for me to put myself at the forefront," she concedes, "but with the TV project I want to educate people who are also asking me fashion questions. I want people to understand what I do and more about the fashion business."

No comments: