Why does anyone fall for the concept of Black Friday and then waits in line for hours only to trample a store employee to death when they can shop in the comfort of their own homes all year round.
Here are some of the sales we think are worth checking out. You can still get the best deals.
- Editors Closetcarries amazing items like Oscar de La Renta, Swarovski Jewelry, at up to 70% off. You have to be invited to shop so enter our email when you do and tell them we invited you. Click on BECOME A MEMBER and enter email@example.com
- Name it - Missoni, Cavalli, Olivia Harris, Badgely Mischka, Earnest Sewn, Malo, Natori for Men, the Gilt Group has them at unbelievable prices. Shopping is by invitation only so click here to join their fab sales.
Herve Leger dress
- BCBG has a great sale on at half off. We don't think the Herve Leger dresses are on at half off, but the site is worth checking out. Plus a special FREE SHIPPING offer running on MONDAY December 1.
- Looking for a dress under $100? We are sure you can find it but it won't be a Herve Leger. Check out Cyber Monday Only; Designer dresses at $75 from eDressMe.com. We will!.
- Okay, this is a first but Cephalon cookware is delightful and if you can find free shipping on that bulky stuff, grab it. For all the cooking you may be doing during the holidays, it might be worth it. This week's special is Free Shipping on all Calphalon cookware. Use Code 66040. at Fortunoff. I discovered Fortunoff for their jewelry and stayed for their cookware.
- Of course our favourite online store eLUXURY still has amazing deals from 40 to 70% off. Take an additional 20% off all sale apparel!
- For accessories and they have some nice accessories and if you find anything you like enter 20% OFF at Max & Chloe. Use code CYBR20.
See you online! :)