Think of us as your online Shopping concierge !

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hayden Panetierre designs handbags for Dooney & Bourke


Hayden Panettiere, who is Dooney & Bourke’s spokesmodel, has teamed up with the label’s designer Peter Dooney to create the perfect bag for Spring 09.
Named after the star herself, the “Hayden Clutch” is made from Italian calfskin and fastened with a 24 carat gold plated lion head, inspired by her astrological sign the Leo.
According to PEOPLE, who caught up the new handbag designer who told them she was part of the design process from the initial drawing to the lion’s head clasp. “Instead of putting my name on it, I put a lions head on it. It’s a way of representing me,” says Hayden.
The clutch shape was also her idea. “I asked if I could design a clutch because it’s something that I’ve familiar with because I carry them around all of the time.”
The bag will come in a variety of colors including blue, red, black, white, brown, hot pink (Hayden’s favorite) and purple.
The Hayden Clutch, $295, will hit Dooney & Bourke stores nationwide in December.
What do you think,? Are her bags going to be a bestseller?

No comments: