Think of us as your online Shopping concierge !

Friday, March 14, 2008

Lipstick Jungle- Fashion Inspiration if not the storyline..

Dori Csengeri necklace $1,550.00 - featured on Lipstick Jungle


Okay, I admit it, I have waited quite happily for new episodes of Lipstick Jungle these past few weeks. Not for the plot which is beyond weak - yeah, she truly did not know who her benefactor was! Please don't give fashion designers a bad name.Nor is it the dialogue which sounds like something out of a Jackie Collins novel. (And Jackie was happening back in the day -trust me, she would not do well now.)

I am watching Lipstick Jungle for the clothes, for the fashion. I have been watching "Sex and the city" reruns and the fashion is beginning to just look dumb, (the premise is till great!) so yaay, another show where the fashion rocks.

Take the necklace (above) featured in the last show, I could not take my eyes off it. I also loved Victory's closet and hope to see more scenes shot in there.



Jessica Simpson - Brenda (Dark Cream/Tan Leopard Patent) - Women's

It was also nice to see a lot of the items (aside from the obvious) are also affordable like the Jessica Simpson Brenda pumps featured.

By the way, what happened to Cashmere Mafia?

No comments: